Deploy Technology to Modernize your Practice and your Workforce
Practical Guidance that puts accountants on the right side of Digital Transformation
SERVICE CLIENTS VIRTUALLY AND STAFF REMOTELY
Cloud Migration – Efficient, Effective and Safe
Ben Podraza, CPA invites you to review his white paper CLOUD MIGRATION BEST PRACTICES: Practical Guidance for Sole Practitioners and Small Accounting firms for practical guidance on positioning your accounting firm to flourish in digital revolution.
The Guide is a 20-page book that informs you how to effectively take your practice to the cloud.
There is much discussion and excitement around digital transformation – sometimes perhaps a little too much. This whitepaper is designed compartmentalize that noise into some practical steps that practitioners can take to:
- Better service clients
- Enjoy a more flexible work environment
- Create new revenue opportunities with digital technologies
This white paper outlines best practices for sole practitioners and small accounting firms migrating to remote work environments using technology that’s readily available to you.
- Improve the value of services to clients
- Improve productivity and employee morale
- Secure client data with minimal effort
Who’s the right audience for this paper?
- Sole practitioners and accounting practice leaders looking for guidance on how to increase productivity and preserve client confidentiality in a distributed work environment.
- Cybersecurity researchers and professionals interested in practical applications of digital technologies to secure sensitive data.
Download the Cloud Migration Best Practices whitepaper now.
Take a minute out of your day to get started.
Stay informed, stay competitive, stay ahead — Get Kynektyd.